Hybrid Solar Module.Moving one step forward, Fegen produces all the additionally needed hybrid (electric and hydraulic) gear in one compact, heavy duty, IP55 waterproof, outdoor, fully certified and scalable device, with good aesthetics, which is all-in-one, totally pre-engineered and pre-assembled, and therefore plug & play (HSM).
This results in:
- Elimination of the conventional boiler room located in the building, freeing space in the building,
- Elimination of the added labor assembly cost of the boiler room on site, as everything is pre-assembled in one box,
- Immediate start up, so almost zero installation time, as only the electric and hydraulic connection of HSM with the building, the panels and the grid is needed,
- Avoidance of responsibility conflicts in case of malfunction, as the supplier is one,
- Easy control and maintenance, as it is outdoor.
- Hybrid Solar technology produces electric and thermal energy, so, hot water for heating, space, usage water and pools.
- IT DOESN’T REQUIRE ANY SPECIAL COMPONENTS SELECTION DEPENDING ON EACH INSTALLATION, as HSM is pre-dimensioned in a few sizes that have all the necessary gear, whereas with the use of specially designed hardware and software, it constantly monitors the water requirements from all sources and reacts accordingly.
- Moreover, depending on the installation size, the parallel connection of two or more HSM is easily possible (Modularity), resulting in unlimited applications, while can be both ground or wall positioned depending on the installation.